Great for a quick and easy breakfast and perfect for the holidays! This Crockpot French Toast Casserole Recipe is delicious to wake up to!
I make this recipe every year for Christmas. Well, until now I made this in the oven but now it is a crockpot favorite! It is so simple to assemble this in your crockpot and pop it in for a sweet morning treat! You have to try this Crockpot French Toast Casserole Recipe!
This is perfect in a large crockpot or one of these Casserole Crockpots is ideal! This also makes a great dish to serve at a brunch or for after church on a Sunday. Pop it in when you get up and it is ready when you get home!
We love this breakfast recipe so much we have made a few twists on the original.
- Crockpot Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
- Crockpot Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Crockpot Strawberry French Toast casserole
My personal favorite for Thanksgiving is now the Pumpkin version. With warm maple syrup….mmm. Serve this with a fruit salad, some bacon or sausage, or just by itself with a hot cup of coffee. YUM! It will be the hit of the morning!
Crockpot French Toast Casserole
- 1 loaf bread (diced)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk (Dairy Free Alternative can be used)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter (or Dairy Free Margarine Softened)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Dash of nutmeg
- Whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon and pour over diced bread in a large bowl. Cover an let it soak overnight in the fridge or atleast 4 hours.
- When ready to bake spray the inside of the crockpot (4-6 quart sized works best) to avoid sticking.
- Pour in Bread Mix.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, brown sugar cinnamon, pecans and nutmeg.
- Crumble of the top of the bread mix. Cover and Cook on low for 4 hours...or if you are in a hurry High for 2 hours.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes and serve!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.