This post may contain affiliate links.
This is perfect for game day or any day! Check out this simple Crockpot Ham & Cheese Dip Recipe. Gotta love appetizers in the crock pot!
This mom is always looking for yummy snacks I can toss in the crockpot and keep on the counter for busy weekends, movie nights, game nights, and just because. With 3 kids, 2 of them in those teen years, food goes fast! This Crockpot Ham & Cheese Dip is definitely a winner!
This is one those “toss everything into the crockpot” recipes and let it work its magic. I used my small dip crockpot for this one. It is the perfect size for hot dips and appetizers.
Just stir and serve with crackers, chips, really anything you want. This is even good with warm crusty bread.
Crockpot Ham & Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup Provolone cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons diced green onion
- Put all of your ingredients except the green onion in a small 2 qt or smaller crockpot on high for 45 minutes. Stir and continue on high until all ingredients have melted together. Turn on warm or low to keep warm while serving. Top with diced green onions.
- Serve with crackers, chips or warm crusty bread.