A perfect game day dinner that the whole family will love! This easy to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Recipe is the real winner.
I don’t know about you but I am tired of the same ole’ crock pot dips that everyone calls football food. Sure they are delicious but lets spice things up a bit with these Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Not only are they super simple they are amazing!
This is an everybody in the pot kinda dish. Toss in the chicken, hot sauce, and ranch dressing mix. Put the lid on and let it cook for 7 hours on low or about 3 – 3 1/2 on high.
Plus if you are super lazy you can toss all of the ingredients in a large gallon ziploc and freeze until you are ready to cook. Just dump the frozen contents into the crock pot and pick up a pack of buns from the bakery. YUM!
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Depending on how many you are feeding)
- 1/2 - 3/4 of a Bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce (adjust for desired spiciness)
- 1/2 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- Bread Rolls
- Blue Cheese and Celery if desired
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker cover with hot sauce & ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or high for 3 hours
- Once the chicken has cooked, shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles to serve.Gluten Free
- Just pick up some gluten free bunsDairy Free
- Omit the cheeseFrom Freezer
- If you are using frozen chicken add about 30 - 40 minutes to the cook time.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.