Easy to make and sure to please! This Crockpot Honey Pork & Apples Recipe is a tasty way to cook pork roast. Gluten Free and Simple whole ingredients! YUM!
I love using whole, real ingredients when I am cooking. The simpler the recipe the better it tastes. This easy dinner recipe doesn't get much more straightforward and the end result is something spectacular! You have to give this amazing Crockpot Honey Pork & Apples Recipe a try for dinner soon! You will love it.
How to Make Crockpot Honey Pork & Apples
Place a pork loin roast in your crockpot fat side up (if there is any). Make slices every inch or so and place apple slices in them.
I used fuji apples because that is what I had, but this is excellent with Granny Smiths or any other firm apple.
Drizzle the entire roast with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. THAT IS IT! Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours or low for 4 - 5 hours depending on the size of your roast. Obviously the bigger it is the longer it will take.
I cooked mine on high. This leaves the roast tender but keeps it from falling apart as easily when you slice it. I was able to plate up the entire roast and cut it into "chops" beautifully.
I served my Crockpot Honey Pork & Apples with a side salad and Baked Sweet Potatoes.
Did you know you can make Crockpot Sweet Potatoes in a second crockpot and just stay out of the kitchen for the day!
The entire family loved this one! The flavor of the apples, honey, and cinnamon really permeates the entire pork roast. It is savory with a hint of fall sweetness. Just perfect!
Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples Recipe
- 3-4 lb pork loin roast
- 2 large granny smith apples (sliced)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Slice slits in pork tenderloin and place 1-2 apple slices per slit.
- Place the pork loin in the crockpot and toss in the remaining apples
- Drizzle honey over the pork and apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours or low for 4 1/2 - 5 hours or until cooked to temperature.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve with apples on top.
More Crockpot Pork Recipes
- Crockpot Pineapple Pork Roast
- Crockpot Strawberry Balsamic Pork
- DELISH Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.