This post may contain affiliate links.
A flavorful slow cooker dinner recipe that is so delicious! Make this Crockpot Balsamic Chicken Recipe for over pasta or a salad! YUM!
This recipe has been on my radar for awhile. I made it before, but it had gotten pushed to the back of the recipe box. I am not really sure why because this Crockpot Balsamic Chicken Recipe is so full of flavor and absolutely delicious! Serve it with some pasta or on a salad for delicious dinner!
This Slow Cooker Supper can be thrown together in just a few minutes! Don’t believe me? Watch the video below!
Watch Crockpot Balsamic Chicken Video
This is also a fantastic recipe to make if you are prepping your meals for the week. You can easily double it and assemble small portions in a container with salad or noodles to be quickly reheated for lunch. Heck, you can even make it ahead and freeze it for busy days! I love using this meal prep containers to make individual portions.
This is Crockpot Balsamic Chicken is fantastic with Balsamic dressing on a salad or use some of the tomatoes and juice from the crockpot as a sauce to toss with some pasta. If you really want to fancy this dish up serve it with some fresh mozzarella cheese!
Crockpot Balsamic ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 onion medium, sliced
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes canned
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a 5 qt or larger crockpot add your chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Top with sliced onion and a can of diced tomatoes. Pour the balsamic vinegar over the top.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 -3 hours or low for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked to temperature.
- Serve with pasta or over a salad.