This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Lots of people are scared of their crockpot. I am not really sure why. I don’t know if they think that the food will turn out terrible or lack flavor. These Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops will turn any skeptic into a believer!
HELLO Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Bacon! I found this while I was shopping at Walmart! This premium bacon was screaming to be bought, so I added it to my shopping cart. Go now to snag a coupon and find a store that carries Jimmy Dean Bacon near you.
As soon as I got home I went to work. These pork chops need only 3 ingredients! Trust me…they are so worth it! No fancy seasonings needed.
Just wrap each pork chop in a couple slices of Jimmy Dean Applewood Smoked Bacon and sit it right in your crockpot. Sprinkle a little brown sugar on top, cover, and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours. No liquid needed.
*Tip* I personally like to cook these on high. They are tender and juicy without falling apart as easily.
This is what mine looked like when they were finished. Use tongs to remove them from the crockpot. Now if you want to crisp up the bacon a little bit. Just pop these on a pan and under the broiler for a minute or two. That is all it takes.
Dinner perfection! My son usually tells me, “Thanks for dinner mom. It was good.” Tonight I got, “Thanks for dinner mom. It was spectacular!!”
Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Pork ChopsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Wrap each pork chop in 2-3 slices of Jimmy Dean Applewood Smoked Bacon and set them into your 5-7 qt crockpot.
- Once all of the pork chops are in sprinkle them with brown sugar.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours or until pork chops are cooked through.
- Carefully remove pork chops from crockpot. If you would like the bacon a little crisper, place on a pan and broil for 1-2 minutes for bacon to crisp.
I feel like I need to step up my game even more tomorrow night to see what kind of compliment I can get. 😉