- 2 packages hot dogs (cut in half or even 1/3)
- brown sugar
- 1 lb bacon (cut into in the middle)
- Take a piece of hot dog and piece of bacon, wrap bacon around hot dog.
- Stick a toothpick through bacon to hold.
- Place one layer in bottom of Crock Pot and cover with brown sugar about 1/2-3/4 cup
- Repeat until all the hot dogs have been used.
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on low
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.