I am always looking for great side dishes that can be turned into meals and this is a winner. This great Tomato risotto can have white beans or some diced chicken to turn it into a meal!
Tomato Risotto (Slow Cooker)
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 ½ cup Arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese to add later
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put the sundried tomatoes into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add the rice and stir.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, or until the rice is tender
- Remove the lid of your cooker and stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Turn off the cooker and let the risotto sit for 10 minutes with the lid off before serving.