My friend Jenny (Gluten Free Birmingham) sent me this great recipe this morning! I have to admit that beside baked goods, pumpkin doesn’t make many appearances in my kitchen. This is a great way to mix things up and sounds delicious for fall. I will be adding to my menu plan for next week!
- 3 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans tomato sauce with roasted
- 2 small cans diced chillies
- 1 bag frozen shoe peg corn
- 2 cups fresh spinach (added 30 min. before serving)
- 2-3 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dump all ingredients except spinach into crockpot and cook on high 6-8 hours.
- The last 30 min. dump spinach in and stir into stew.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.