This post may contain affiliate links.
No grill. No problem. All you need is a slow cooker to whip up a batch of these amazing Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings! One recipe everyone will love!
Football season is in full swing and I am always looking for something to feed my hubby during the games. The Chicken Wing recipe is a winner at my house!
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings 16 wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups any variety barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard or spicy mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco to taste optional
- Rinse chicken wings; pat dry.
- Cut off and discard wing tips then cut each wing at the joint to make two sections. Sprinkle wing pieces with salt and pepper; place wings on an lightly oiled broiler pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side, or until chicken wings are nicely browned. Transfer chicken wings to crockpot.
- In a bowl, combine barbecue sauce, honey, spicy mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco. Pour sauce over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on High 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve directly from slow cooker, keeping temperature on LOW. Makes about 30 chicken wings.