Game Day or any day is a perfect time to make this Crockpot Buffalo Wings Recipe! Full of flavor, less mess, and convenient!
Football is on my TV every chance my hubby gets during football season! That means football food is a must! He loves Buffalo Chicken Wings, but I honestly hate the mess. A minimal mess is one of the many reasons why Crockpot Buffalo Wings are the best!
This recipe makes chicken wings easy and delicious to make any day of the week! Serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing or even make your ranch dressing. Of course, a few celery sticks on the side too!
These Crockpot Buffalo Wings are perfect for parties because the crockpot keeps them nice and warm for whenever everyone is ready to eat! Give this recipe a try! It is a winner!
- 4 lb frozen chicken wing sections (, thawed)
- 12 oz hot pepper sauce ((like Frank's RedHot®))
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 oz hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 bottle hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup butter, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken wings into slow cooker and pour the sauce mixture over wings.
- Cook the wings on High for 2 hours. Reduce heat to Low; cook 2 hours more.
- About 15 minutes before they are done, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease several baking sheets.
- Spread wings onto prepared baking sheets and bake in preheated oven until wings are crisp and browned, about 20 minutes.
- While they are crisping, Melt 1/2 cup butter with 1 bottle hot sauce in a small saucepan and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes. Brush sauce onto wings just before serving.
More Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.