During football season my television is all football all the time….at least when they are playing. On the weekends I have learned to embrace the football and keep snacks and football food on hand. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a favorite and super easy to make!
This is one of those dishes you whip together and toss everything into the crockpot. I put this in my small 2 qt crockpot that is perfect for dips.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (like Tabasco)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces (optional)
- 1 box of crackers or chips
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and scoop the mixture into a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Get this dip started the night before and just refrigerate until about an hour before the party. Pop it in the crockpot and you are good to go! Gluten Free- You can use gluten free crackers or those new Food Should Taste Good Chips, but check the labels on the ranch dressings. They may contain wheat. This would even make a great spread for sandwiches! Hey it’s a 2 for 1!