During football season my television is all football all the time....at least when they are playing. On the weekends I have learned to embrace the football and keep snacks and football food on hand. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a favorite and super easy to make!
This is one of those dishes you whip together and toss everything into the crockpot. I put this in my small 2 qt crockpot that is perfect for dips.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 10 ounce cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup hot sauce like Tabasco
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces (optional)
- 1 box of crackers or chips
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and scoop the mixture into a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.