This is a family favorite at my house in the winter. It is hard to find a hubby approved version and this is it!
- 4-6 skinless (boneless chicken breast halves)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 10.75 ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 14 oz can chicken Broth
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Garlic (celery, etc as desired.)
- 1 10 ounce packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with the chicken broth to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About an hour before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.