With all the great crockpot meals we need some yummy dessert too!
- 1 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 1 18 1/4 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Place pie filling in the slow cooker. Combine dry cake mix and butter, sprinkle over filling. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of that. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. Serve warm in bowls.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- *Best made in a 3-4 quart crock pot
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.