Who needs Chinese take out when you have a Crockpot? This crockpot recipe makes it easy any night of the week! We love this Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken! It is so easy to make, and the entire family scarfs it down!
Crockpot Sweet & Sour Chicken
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A few tsp of cornstarch & some water to thicken
- 1 bag of Frozen Stir fry veggies optional
- 1 Cup pineapple tidbits optional
- Mix brown sugar, water, vinegar, ketchup & soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch with some water to form a paste and mix into the above mixture.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Minutes before serving stir in frozen stir fry veggies and pineapple tidbits.
- This is great served over plain boiled rice.