Who needs Chinese take out when you have a Crockpot? This crockpot recipe makes it easy any night of the week! We love this Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken! It is so easy to make, and the entire family scarfs it down!
Crockpot Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A few tsp of cornstarch & some water to thicken
- 1 bag of Frozen Stir fry veggies (optional)
- 1 Cup pineapple tidbits (optional)
- Mix brown sugar, water, vinegar, ketchup & soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch with some water to form a paste and mix into the above mixture.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Minutes before serving stir in frozen stir fry veggies and pineapple tidbits.
- This is great served over plain boiled rice.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.