This post may contain affiliate links.
Now, this just sounds delicious! In my crockpot for this evening as we speak!
Crockpot Turtle Pudding
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 hours
Total Time 5 hours 10 minutes
- 1 package Brownie Mix Regular not Large You could use Gluten free mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- 20 individual caramels unwrapped
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Use a 4 or 6 quart slow cooker with an inserted oven safe dish (2 qt casserole works great).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg, oil, and water. When batter has formed, stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour batter into your casserole dish.
- Unwrap all of the caramel candies and press them into your brownie batter. You could even use those new caramel bits.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water into the bottom of your slow cooker, then lower in the brownie dish. Be careful not to slosh water into your turtle pudding!
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until the edges have pulled away from the sides and the center has set.
- Unplug your cooker, and let the dish set in it for 1 hour with the lid off before removing. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
You can substitute Gluten Free Brownie Mix for the regular brownie mix.
MY LATEST VIDEOS