No grill, no problem! Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or just because you are in the mood for BBQ without the mess. You have to try these simple Crockpot BBQ Country Style Ribs. They are super easy to throw together and they just fall off the bone. Everyone loves them.
This is one of our favorite recipes to dump and go during the summer! If you love bbq you need to try these Crockpot BBQ Country Style Ribs!
Crockpot BBQ Country Style Ribs
- 2 to 3 pounds pork country-style ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 8 ounces cola -- Coke (Dr. Pepper, etc.)
- Combine ketchup and cola. Whisk together well.
- Place country-style pork ribs in slow cooker.
- Pour cola mixture over ribs. Cover and cook 2 hours on HIGH then cook for 3 to 4 hours on LOW. Baste occasionally if desired.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.