- 2 Packages 10 oz each Chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10 1/4 oz condensed cream of celery soup)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup minced onlins
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1 cup crushed potato chips or saltine crackers
- Lightly coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Broccoli, soup, 1 cup cheese, onions, paprika, pepper sauce, and celery seed in slow cooker.; mix it thoroughly
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or high 2.5-3 hours
- Uncover; sprinkle top with potato chips and remaining 1/4cup cheese. Cook, uncovered, on low 30-60 minutes or on high 15-30 mins or until cheese melts
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.