I am always looking for great easy breakfast recipes for the weekends. This Bacon & Cheese Quiche is a winner. I added some spinach for some color and WOW. This is perfect for any breakfast or brunch that gets thrown your way!
Bacon & Cheese Quiche (Crock Pot)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 eggs beaten
- 1 cup light cream or half & half
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 pieces cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach optional
- Grease the slow cooker crock with the butter (leave excess in the crock); set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, cheese, spinach and pepper, then add to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Keep an eye on it. Do not overcook or the quiche will be dry.