Bacon & Cheese Quiche (Crock Pot)
I am always looking for great easy breakfast recipes for the weekends. This Bacon & Cheese Quiche is a winner. I added some spinach for some color and WOW. This is perfect for any breakfast or brunch that gets thrown your way!
Bacon & Cheese Quiche (Crock Pot)Print Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 eggs beaten
- 1 cup light cream or half & half
- 8 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 pieces cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach optional
- Grease the slow cooker crock with the butter (leave excess in the crock); set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, cheese, spinach and pepper, then add to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Keep an eye on it. Do not overcook or the quiche will be dry.
Gluten free: This dish is naturally gluten free
So glad you tried this breakfast quiche out. Love that you made it in the crockpot, we’ll have to try that variation sometime.
Thanks for the photo credit and link 🙂