I am always looking for great easy breakfast recipes for the weekends. This Bacon & Cheese Quiche is a winner. I added some spinach for some color and WOW. This is perfect for any breakfast or brunch that gets thrown your way!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup light cream or half & half
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 pieces cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach (optional)
- Grease the slow cooker crock with the butter (leave excess in the crock); set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, cheese, spinach and pepper, then add to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Keep an eye on it. Do not overcook or the quiche will be dry.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.