This post may contain affiliate links.
Fresh corn is all over the grocery store right now. My family loves to eat Corn On the Cob, but we also love this Crock Pot Creamed Corn. It’s a great every day side dish, also perfect as a BBQ side dish! You have to try it at least once. So so good!
Crockpot Creamed Corn
- 3 15.25-ounces cans whole kernel corn, drained (or 4-5 cups corn cut off the cob)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
- Place corn into a slow cooker.
- Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined.
- Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with some chopped green onions and seasonings for garnish.