Fresh corn is all over the grocery store right now. My family loves to eat Corn On the Cob, but we also love this Crock Pot Creamed Corn. It’s a great every day side dish, also perfect as a BBQ side dish! You have to try it at least once. So so good!
Crockpot Creamed Corn
A classic side dish made in the crock pot! Check out this Crockpot Creamed Corn Recipe! Always a family favorite!
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained (or 4-5 cups corn cut off the cob)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
- Place corn into a slow cooker.
- Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined.
- Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with some chopped green onions and seasonings for garnish.