This post may contain affiliate links.
This is one of our most popular recipes and it is full of flavor. Such a great side dish you have to give these crockpot bacon & cheese potatoes a try!
They are so simple to make! Just layer the potatoes, bacon, and cheese along with some green onions right in a foil lined crockpot. Cover by folding over the foil or place another piece of foil. Cook on high for about 5 hours or low for 8 – 10 hours.
Crockpot Bacon & Cheese Potatoes
Crockpot Bacon & Cheese PotatoesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 pound bacon diced
- 2 medium onions thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions optional
- Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.