This is a family favorite. We love this to mix things up a bit.
- 1 Can Rotel tomatoes 14oz
- 1 lb ground beef or Turkey (browned)
- 1 Packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 lb. 8 oz. VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 oz uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups frozen veggie of your choice (optional)
- Brown ground beef or ground turkey and drain.
- Add Ground Beef tomatoes, taco seasoning, and velveeta to crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
- minutes before serving cook macaroni according to package instructions and stir into crockpot mix. Also stir in veggie of your choice if desired.
- Allow to cook for another 15-20 minutes and serve.
- Can be served with tortillas or fritos for added crunch.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.