I have no business with a cookbooks. I really don’t. I read them, and come up with these ideas that are just sinful! Fattening and sinful, but oh so delicious.
Red Velvet Bread Pudding (Crock Pot)
Yield 8 -12
- 6 cups red velvet cake, unfrosted, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups milk or cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- Cream Cheese Frosting (if desired)
- Place cake cubes in your crockpoot.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar. Pour mixture over red velvet cake. Sprinkle in white chocolate chips and stir slightly to combine.
- Cook on high 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting if desired, or just eat it the way it is!
- Warning this makes a bunch, so invite some friends over!