Many of us are watching our waistlines since swimsuit season is just around the corner. This great recipe is just 5 weight watchers points, and full of healthy flavorful ingredients!
- 1 lb skinless (boneless chicken thighs (about 4-6 thighs))
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plain (fat free Greek yogurt)
- 1 small head cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 fennel bulb (sliced)
- 1 -10 oz can artichoke hearts (drained or frozen)
- 1 large red onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives (not in oil, drained)
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano (finely chopped)
- 8 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and set at medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned, about 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Arrange cauliflower, fennel, onion, olives around the chicken. Then cover with garlic, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour in broth and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook about 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Stir in yogurt and artichokes and cook for about another 15- 30 minutes.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.