Make Thanksgiving easy! Cook your turkey in the slow cooker with this Crockpot turkey breast recipe. Comes out moist and delicious every time!
Whether you are making Turkey for thanksgiving or just for dinner, there is no need to heat up the oven. You can make the most moist delicious turkey in your crock pot with no fuss or mess. Now, unless you have the worlds biggest crockpot, or smallest turkey, chances are you won’t be able to fit the whole bird in your crockpot. Check out this simple recipe for Crockpot Turkey Breast. It fits, and it is delicious!
Added bonus is this delicious slow cooker recipe will not only make your holidays easier but it is KETO & low carb friendly. So everyone (as long as they aren’t vegetarians) will be able to enjoy your delicious Turkey!
Crockpot Turkey Breast
- 1 6-7 lb Turkey Breast
- 5 tablespoons Onion soup mix
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast.
- Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin.
- Place in the crock pot. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours.
- Try this homemade onion soup mix recipe. Just use gluten free bouillon when making.