Here is a great dip recipe for during the super bowl! Or any other time for that matter.
- 1 jar (14 ounces pizza sauce)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni ((from 6-ounce package))
- 8 medium green onions (chopped (1/2 cup))
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed)
- Broccoli flowerets (cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks, if desired)
- Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and olives in 1 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted.
- Serve with vegetables , crusty bread or crackers for dipping.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.