This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is a great dip recipe for during the super bowl! Or any other time for that matter.
Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 5 minutes
- 1 jar 14 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni (from 6-ounce package)
- 8 medium green onions chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can 2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 4 ounces
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- Broccoli flowerets cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks, if desired
Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and olives in 1 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted.
Serve with vegetables , crusty bread or crackers for dipping.