This post may contain affiliate links.
Unique and a winner any night of the week! This Sour Cream and Bacon Crock Pot Chicken is full of flavor! Great by itself or over rice! The whole family always loves it when I make this one!
Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken
Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10 oz cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup flour all purpose or gluten free blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to 1/4 cup. Or don't cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
- Then wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- If you have a newer crockpot, check the chicken at 5 hours. The internal temp should be 160 -170 degrees F.