Warm, bubbly, and delicious! This easy to make Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler Recipe is the perfect dessert, especially with a scoop of ice cream!
Sometimes you only have 10 minutes to throw together a dessert. Days like that is when this tasty Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler recipe comes in handy! Fresh blueberries are terrific in this simple slow cooker dish, but frozen are just as delicious when they are bubbling out from under this cobbler crust.
I made this in a casserole crockpot! I know that everyone doesn't have this kind of crockpot, but they are perfect for cobblers, desserts, and converted casseroles. If you don't have a casserole crockpot, use the biggest crockpot you have.
Watch me make this Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler
Gluten Free Crockpot Blueberry Cobber
This recipe is super simple to make gluten free. Just substitute your favorite gluten free baking mix for the flour, and you want to also make sure you are using a Gluten Free Baking Powder.
Take it one step further an make it dairy free too by using a dairy free milk product.
I love just how simple this recipe is to throw together! It takes only minute to prepare, and can be kept on warm until ready to serve.
Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler
- 4 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/4 cup flour (divided)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar (divided)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- In a large crockpot, preferrably 6 quart or larger or a cassserole crockpot, dump in the blueberries.
- Dump in 1/4 cup of flour and 1 cup of sugar on top of the blueberries and stir to coat.
- In another bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Add egg, milk, oil and stir until completely combined. The batter will be thick.
- Spoon the batter over the blueberries by tablespoonfuls, covering as much of the fruit as possible. Don't worry, it won't cover it completely.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until topping is golden brown and blueberries are thickened and bubbly.
- Serve with ice cream
- Use gluten free flour mix and gluten free baking powder
- Use a dairy free milk substitute.
Another Crockpot Cobbler!
Try this amazing Crockpot Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.