This is an amazing meal to serve if you are going to have guests or for a date night! This Chicken & Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is sure to impress any crowd!
- 1 1 ⁄2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 2 packages (8 ounces each cremini mushrooms, cut into thirds)
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (8 ounces each cream cheese, cut into chunks)
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1 ⁄2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 1 ⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (1 pound fettuccine)
- Spray inside of 5-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in bottom of your slow cooker.
- Top with mushrooms. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and garlic powder over mushrooms.
- Stir together cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until smooth and heated through. Pour over mushrooms, pushing down any that float to surface.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours.
- Serve with cooked noodles