Apple Coffee Cake in the Crock Pot
- ¼ cup biscuit mix
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons firm butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup nuts chopped (optional)
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl
- Spread in a lightly greased 3 ½ quart crock pot (or spread in a lightly greased baking dish which fits in a larger sized crock pot).
- Combine streusel ingredients with a fork or pastry blender; sprinkle over the batter.
- Cover and cook on high for about 2 ½ hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
**GlutenFree** Make Gluten Free with Gluten Free Bisquick or other gf flour mix **Dairy Free** Substitute you favorite non dairy milk and use non dairy margarine
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!