These are great to pop into the crockpot for an early morning breakfast, or for a hot breakfast after church. These Crockpot Cheese Grits and even a fantastic option for a dinner side dish. You can’t go wrong with this yummy Crockpot cheese grits recipe! 🙂
If you have never had grits before this is a delicous way to give them a try. You could even mix in a little diced bacon to kick it up a notch!
Crockpot Cheese Grits
Crockpot Cheese GritsPrint Recipe
- 10 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Grits
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients accept cheese in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Before serving stir in cheese.
- You can also add more butter, salt,and pepper to taste.
Looking for another easy Crockpot Breakfast?