This one is family friendly and unique!
Chili Dog Crock Pot CasserolePrint Recipe
- 2 15 ounce cans chili with beans
- 1 16 ounce package beef hot dogs
- 10 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a large crockpot
- Roll up hot dogs inside tortillas and place in crockpot, seam side down, on top of chili and beans.
- Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
**Gluten Free** Can be made gluten free by substituting gluten free corn tortillas. Please check the labels on the other ingredients to make sure they are also gluten free!