This one is family friendly and unique!
- 2 15 ounce cans chili with beans
- 1 16 ounce package beef hot dogs
- 10 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a large crockpot
- Roll up hot dogs inside tortillas and place in crockpot, seam side down, on top of chili and beans.
- Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.