Spinach, Cheese, Mashed Potatoes….how can you go wrong? LOL
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 6 potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (or veggie broth)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large crockpot place potatoes and cover them with 1/2 cup of broth, spinach (undrained), butter, onion, dill, and salt.
- Cook on low for 6 - 7 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl or right in the crockpot.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbly about 5 minutes
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.