As many of you moms and teachers know Dr. Suess' Birthday is this week and Green Eggs and Ham are hitting the plates of elementary schoolers all over the US. Why not get your mom of the year badge and pop these Green Eggs and Ham into your crockpot. Super simple and the kids will go wild!
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 bag of frozen hash browns about 3 cups
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- Green food coloring
- salt and pepper
- Spray large crockpot with non stick spray (i used a 6qt)
- Place hash browns in the crockpot.
- Wisk together the 12 eggs, milk, green food coloring (until the desired shade), and salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mix over potatoes and sprinkle with diced ham.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2- 3hours or Low for 5-6 hours
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.