These turned out to be some of the best pork chops I have ever made. NO JOKE! These Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pork Chops are moist, flavorful, and did I mention that my 3 kids ate them and didn't complain once! Like they were ordained from heaven. LOL
I dumped about 8 pork chops into my 6 quart crock pot. They were even still frozen. I topped with apple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, and bacon. I put the lid on and walked away. That is the best feeling to know dinner is cooking and just go about your day!
I laid a bed of baby spinach, topped with some white rice, and placed a pork chop on top. I spooned some of the juices out of the crock-pot and put them over the pork chop. OH MY YUM!
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 6-8 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 strips of bacon
- Place 2 tablespoon of olive oil in the bottom of the crock pot. Top with pork chops.
- Then pour apple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, and soy sauce over the chops.
- Lay the bacon over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoyGluten Free
- Make sure you use a gluten free soy sauce, or you can omit completely.