Easter is around the corner and my mom always makes these delicious green beans. You can make them on the stove, but why not use the crock pot and save some time and space. The bacon really ads a delicious flavor
- 4 (14 ounce) cans cut green beans
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-5 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- Pour 2 cans drained and 2 can undrained green beans in bottom of crock pot.
- Add chopped onion, bouillon cubes, pepper, garlic powder and cut up bacon. Stir to combine.
- Cover tightly and cook on Low for 4-6 hours.