This post may contain affiliate links.
I am so used to making dinner in the crockpot, it is nice to try some yummy desserts sometimes too! This one is a winner!
Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 1/2 cups brownie mix about half of a 20 oz box
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup good peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soft margarine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chipschocolate topping
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Spray your slow cooker crock with a nonstick cooking spray or just rub some butter all over the inside.
- In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients together well, using a whisk or big spoon. Spoon this batter mixture into your crockpot, taking a spatula and gently spreading it out evenly.
- In a saucepan, pour the water, brown sugar, and cocoa in a pan and bring to a boil, mixing it well. When it boils, remove it from the heat and pour it over the batter in the crockpot, making sure you evenly distribute it over the top of the batter.
- Put the cover on the crockpot, turn the heat setting to HIGH and cook for about 2 hours. Then, turn the heat off and let the dessert sit in the crockpot with the cover still on for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Scoop dessert while it’s still warm into pretty dessert dishes or cups and top with a dollop of cold whipped cream or ice cream for an extra sweet treat.
**GLUTEN FREE** make this with a gluten free brownie mix
MY LATEST VIDEOS