This is one of those recipes that will make you wonder why you haven’t made this until now. This Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter is so simple and delicious on toast or a bagel in the morning. The flavor screams fall, and can even be given as gifts. This is a must try! It turns out amazing every time!
- 1 15- ounce can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Set your crock pot on low heat.
- In the bottom of the crock pot, thoroughly combine all of your ingredients.
- Cover and let cook for about 5 hours, stirring occasionally, until pumpkin butter is thick enough to stick to a spoon turned upside down.
- Spoon pumpkin butter into a jar and let cool completely in the refrigerator before using.
- It keeps in the refrigerator for up to one week or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.