I am always looking for a way to spice up a chicken dinner. Let’s face it, chicken is an affordable meat that finds it in the dinner rotation a couple times a week, but it can get boring. This Crockpot Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Recipe is anything but boring.
Put your chicken in a 4-6 quart crockpot. Mix the raspberry preserves, lime, chipotle and seasonings and pour over the top. I even through the limes in for added flavor. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3 hours.
You can shred and serve that way or remove and brush with some additional raspberry chipotle mixture and slice. Serve with rice, in a wrap, on a sandwich. Really it is up to you. This has a sweet tangy flavor almost like a bbq sauce with the spice from the chipotle. SO SO GOOD!
Crockpot Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Raspberry Preserves
- 2 TBSP Canned Chipotle in Adobe sauce (diced)
- 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- dash of cumin and cilantro
Additional Raspberry Glaze if desired
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Preserves
- 1 TBSP lime Juice
- 1 TBSP Canned Chipotle in Adobe sauce (diced)
- Place Chicken in 4 -6 quart crockpot.
- In a bowl mix raspberry preserves, chipotle, lime, and seasonings. Pour over Chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- To serve- shred or slice. You can brush on some additional raspberry sauce (optional). Great with rice, in a wrap, or on a sandwich. Makes super nachos!