Since we are going Pumpkin Picking this morning I thought that this recipe was completely appropriate! Plus, I love pumpkin! I can eat a whole pie by myself. I know I shouldn’t but they are that good! 🙂 This Pumpkin Pudding is like a pie in a crockpot. How can you go wrong?
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounces)
- 1 scant tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix (You can use Gluten Free)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- Spray the slow cooker crock with non-stick spray or lightly oil the inside.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand-held mixer at low to medium speed, beat ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crockpot.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or cook on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Spoon into cups and top with whipped topping or a lightly spiced whipped cream.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.