Perfect for Tailgating! This Crockpot Taco Dip Recipe is an amazing appetizer or meal in itself. Easy to make and so delicious.
It’s time to pull out your crockpot and score big with this Crockpot Taco Dip! Crockpots are perfect for your tailgating party or just because. You can’t go wrong with this affordable appetizer that everyone will love.
I was able to grab everything I needed for this Crockpot Taco Dip, including the chips. I try to keep taco stuff on hand. You never know when the mood will strike.
This recipe is not only cost effective but so simple to make. You can mix everything you need right into your crockpot. I can’t tell you how perfect this is for tailgating. It is all self-contained! Don’t dirty a bowl because you don’t need to!
Don’t feel like you are limited to make this Crockpot Taco Dip for only tailgating! I have been known to make it for dinner and put the entire crockpot in the center with a giant bowl of tortilla chips. The whole family loves this crockpot taco dip, and it is so much fun for a family game night meal!
Crockpot Taco Dip
- 1 lb Ground Beef Browned & drained
- 1 16oz can Refried Beans
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend divided
- 1 cup mild or medium salsa
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream plus additional for serving
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Taco Toppings for serving sliced olives, jalapenos, guacamole, etc
- In your crockpot stir together browned ground beef, refried beans, salsa, 1 cup cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Once blended well spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, cover and cook for 2 hours on high.
- When done remove lid and top with additional sour cream, sliced olives, sliced jalapenos, or whatever taco toppings you like.
- Enjoy with some tortilla chips.