Here is a great dinner recipe for Halloween night. There is so much going on and the kids are excited for Trick or Treating. Toss these sloppy joes in the crockpot and they will be ready when you come inside!
Slow Cooked Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb Ground Beef Cooked & Drained
- 8 oz can of Tomato Sauce
- 8 oz Ketchup
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper optional
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients except the ground beef.
- Add ground beef to skillet and heat thoroughly.
- Add beef and sauce to crockpot and cook on high for 1-2 hours or Low for 3-4 hours
- Place heated sloppy joes on buns, bread, fries, potatoes, or whatever floats your boat!