Here is a great variation on a pork roast that is sure to make the whole family happy!
Mango Ginger Pork Roast
- 1 pork shoulder roast about 4 lbs
- 1 tsp ground ginger to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups mango salsa
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- hot cooked rice
- Season roast with ginger, salt, & pepper. Place in crockpot.
- Combine salsa, honey and preserves. Pour over roast.
- Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours turn slow cooker to high 3-4 hours longer or until roast is tender. Serve with rice