There is nothing better than Taco night at my house, and it is made even easier when we make this Crockpot Taco Beef! I love slow cooker recipes like this because they are, quite literally, dump and go. Just put all of the ingredients into the crockpot, set it, and come back to the fixings for a delicious meal.
You can use this Crockpot Taco Beef to fill hard tacos, soft tacos, or even make taco salads. It is so full of flavor every time! Just add your favorite toppings like this Crockpot Salsa or Homemade guacamole, and you have a meal in no time!
If you are on Whole 30 or Paleo and trying to eliminate, carbs check out these Zucchini Taco Shells!
You can even turn this into a freezer meal, or make extra and freeze it for super busy nights. It works both ways.
Crockpot Taco Beef
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 - 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 - 7 oz can diced Green Chilis
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place ground beef, tomatoes, chiles, and seasonings in a 6 qt or larger crockpot.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve with desired toppings.