Crockpot Sausage, Potatoes, & Green Beans
I love all in one crockpot meals! I am sure you do too! It’s so easy to be able to dump everything you need for supper in the crockpot and let it do it’s thing while you are busy tackling life. That is why this Crockpot Sausage, Potatoes, & Green Beans is such a great recipe to have on hand.
This is just a chop and dump kinda meal! In fact, you could chop everything and put it in a large freezer bag and put it in the freezer. Then when you are ready you can just dump the frozen ingredients in the crockpot and let them do their thing. SO SO Simple!
Crockpot Sausage, Potatoes, & Green BeansPrint Recipe
- 1- pound smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
- 1 ½ pounds fresh green beans or 4 cans drained
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and cut up fresh green beans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Make sure you are using a gluten free sausage and broth.
Tried this today and it was amazing! I used turkey sausage and red potatoes because that’s what I had on hand! After trying it, I immediately called my sister and shared the recipe with her! Thanks!
Just tried it, I live alone so I don’t cook often, this was incredibly simple and fabulous, will definitely be making it again! I had it w/ an ear of corn!
This has become one of my favorite crock pot recipes. It’s so easy to make and it tastes phenomenal! Thanks for sharing!
I’m a dad with a crockpot lol I tweak it a little by adding a little bit of worcestershire and I also had half a cup of beef broth
Surprisingly good! Had the ingredients on hand and whipped it up in minutes. Yum.
I added a whole chopped large onion. Such a simple filling meal.