I love all in one crockpot meals! I am sure you do too! It’s so easy to be able to dump everything you need for supper in the crockpot and let it do it’s thing while you are busy tackling life. That is why this Crockpot Sausage, Potatoes, & Green Beans is such a great recipe to have on hand.
This is just a chop and dump kinda meal! In fact, you could chop everything and put it in a large freezer bag and put it in the freezer. Then when you are ready you can just dump the frozen ingredients in the crockpot and let them do their thing. SO SO Simple!
- 1- pound package of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans (drained)
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and cut up fresh green beans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hoursGluten Free
- Make sure you are using a gluten free sausage and broth.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.