Take the guess work out of dinner! Get a month of Crockpot Dinners planned out for you and recipes on a printable calendar! Just perfect!
School is starting and life just got a little more hectic. What if I told you I made dinner simple? How do you ask? I have made a menu plan of a full month of crockpot dinners! You can go 28 days and not eat the same thing twice but enjoy the convenience of your crockpot every night of the week.
I have taken all the guesswork out of menu planning for an entire month!
A month of Crockpot Dinners Printable Calendar
I have even color-coded the calendar with chicken, beef, pork, & vegetarian options so you can get a better visual if you want to switch things up a bit. When you download the calendar the links are clickable and it will take you right to the recipe you need. I really hope that this helps you save some time as life gets a little busier. This really can be used at any time of the year. If you guys like it, I hope to create more.
All of these recipes can be made in a large 6-7 qt Crockpot. I personally use this Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker and LOVE it!
Here are the recipes listed below by week.
- Crockpot Meatloaf
- Crockpot Chicken Ranch Dinner
- Crockpot Black Beans & Rice
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Crockpot Vegetarian Lasagna
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Crockpot Fajitas
- Crockpot Chicken Marsala
- Crockpot Quinoa & Vegetables
- Crockpot Ropa Vieja
- Crockpot Gumbo
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
- Crockpot Frito Pie
- Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Crockpot Apple Bacon Pork Roast
- Crockpot Beef Sandwiches Au Jus
- Crockpot Lemon Pesto Chicken
- Crockpot Chili
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Crockpot Sausage & Peppers
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- Crockpot Vegetable Soup
- Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Hamburger & Potato Bake
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Crockpot Red Beans & Rice
Don’t forget to check out these wonderful Crockpot Dessert Recipes too!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.