There is always a reason to have a party! Even if it is just a little party with just your family. It is fun to kick back and pull out some snacks and just enjoy the company. We pulled out the crockpot and made a quick batch of this Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip and opened up a bag of tortilla chips. PERFECT for watching football, game night, and just because!
Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 block regular cream cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes (8 oz.)
- 1 pound white american cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes (I got this in the deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalapeños chopped fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped fine (optional)
- Serve with Tortilla Chips
- In a greased crockpot combine cream cheese, american cheese, butter, green chiles and jalapenos.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well mixed, then add a tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Keep cheese dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve.