Looking for something to serve the family on those busy mornings? This would even be great for easter breakfast! Thanks to Stockpiling Moms for the recipe.
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
- 1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 2½ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers.
- Add cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
- Pour over the whole mixture.
- Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.