Looking for something to serve the family on those busy mornings? This would even be great for easter breakfast! Thanks to Stockpiling Moms for the recipe.
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Recipe type: breakfast
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
- 1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 2½ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers.
- Add cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
- Pour over the whole mixture.
- Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.