Whether you are making Turkey for thanksgiving or just for dinner, there is no need to heat up the oven. You can make the most moist delicious turkey in your crock pot with no fuss or mess. Now, unless you have the worlds biggest crock pot, or smallest turkey, chances are you won’t be able to fit the whole bird in your crock pot. Check out this simple recipe for Crock Pot Turkey Breast. It fits, and it is delicious!
- 1 (6-7 lb) Turkey Breast
- 1 Pouch of Onion Soup Mix (or try this Homemade Onion Soup Mix )
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast.
- Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin.
- Place in the crock pot. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours.
- Try this homemade onion soup mix recipe. Just use gluten free bouillon when making.